iSecurity Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act, widely know as SOX, is a United States federal law enacted in 2002. SOX relates to the review of dated legislative audit requirements to protect investors by improving the accuracy and reliability of corporate disclosures, establishing a public company accounting oversight board, corporate responsibility, auditor independence, and enhanced financial disclosure. Click to learn how iSecurity enables companies to comply with SOX.
COBIT, or the Control Objectives for Information and related Technology, is a set of best practices for IT management created by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association and the IT Governance Institute (ITGI) in 1996. COBIT provides a set of generally accepted measures, indicators, and processes intended to maximize the benefits from the use of information technology and develop appropriate IT governance and control in corporate enterprises.
iSecurity enables compliance with all COBIT requirements relevant to System i Security: Articles 5.1-5.20.
Click for detailed information on iSecurity's compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
Listed below are the iSecurity products which enable companies to be Sarbanes-Oxley Compliant.
- Firewall - Prevents criminals from accessing and stealing sensitive data. Covers all 53 System communications protocols. Logs all access attempts and reports breaches.
- Audit - Monitors and reports on all activity in the System i, performs as real-time auditing and detailed server audit trails.
- Compliance Evaluator - Provides at-a-glance compliance checks assessing security status, strengths and weaknesses, based on industry and corporate policies.
- Authority on Demand - Control of user authorities, and dynamic granting of additional authorities on an as-needed basis, accompanied by more scrutinized monitoring.
- AP-Journal (including READ logs) - Monitoring of all changes in business-critical data & alerting of relevant personnel upon significant changes.
- Password - Full password management capabilities, including enforcement of site-defined password policies. Provides detailed daily reports of unsecured passwords.
- Anti Virus - Protection from Windows-compatible viruses and programs used or stored on System i server. Performs automatic pre-scheduled periodic scans.
- Screen - Automatic protection for unattended workstations
- Central Admin - Manages multiple systems from a single control point
- Action - Includes real-time alarms and protective response mechanisms
- Capture - Performs silent capturing, saving and playback of user sessions
- View - Protects and controls the display of classified data in iSeries user workstations.
Click for more information on COBIT