Data Manipulation Product for iSeries
FileScope is a leading data manipulation product for iSeries (System i or AS/400). FileScope provides advanced file editing capabilities, adhering to the highest standards of quality, reliability and performance
FileScope's powerful tools enable users to quickly and easily use both basic and advanced functions such as view, scan, print, global and local record updates, performing data conversion and creating test data. The product offers an easy-to-use user interface, with no programming required.
- Enhances programmer productivity
- Triggers alert messages and corrective actions
- High speed report generator, with no prior preparation
- Subset feature - enables use of field names when defining subsets
- Query wizard quickly and easily creates queries without programming
- FileScope includes Unicode support which enables viewing SAP, JDE, MOVEX, BPCS, and other files. The following functions are supported for these and similar files:
- Display file contents
- Print file contents
- Update records (single record, full screen, global changes)
- Scan for fields
- Subset records (OPNQRYF) including all Tests such as EQ...LIKE
- Substring field values
- Undo changes (up to 99 days)
Additional features of FileScope Platinum:
- Improved SOX/PCI support
- SYSLOG/SNMP Messages for SIEM - transmits up to 1000 lines per second.
- User Activity List Email - including users, times and actions.
- XML support
- Report Generator
- Full Screen Update
Learn about related Scope products: