QAUDJRN Auditing, Monitoring and Reporting
for iSeries (IBM i or AS/400)
iSecurity Audit provides monitoring and reporting on all activity in the iSeries or System i environment, as well as real-time server security auditing and detailed server audit trails.
This product was recently updated to support QSH and PASE logging, reporting & alerting. Users now have the unique the ability to log QSHELL activity in the IBM i (AS/400), which can be entered during an interactive session as well as when entered as parameters in the QSH and STRQSH commands.
View Audit Screens
iSecurity Audit Features
- Real-time alerts based upon actual QAUDJRN system journal activities. Alerts can be sent as an operator message, SYSLOG, e-mail, SMS (text to mobile), Twitter, SNMP and more. For more about SYSLOG integration with SIEM products click here.
- Logging QSHELL for QSH and PASE
- Real-time, unified view of all documented activity for all Audit Journal (QAUDJRN) files
- Server Audit Trail displayed in a simple manner, with explanations for each log file entry, in order to assist non-technical users
- Complete, detailed log of all audit activies includes GUI-based statistical analysis and "drill down" to historical audit data
- Collection and display of changes in User Profiles
- Unique, iSecurity-specific audit types generate static (status) reports of jobs, objects, user profiles and more
- Reporting capabilities
- Powerful Report Generator to quickly and intuitively define audit reports
- Report scheduler to run reports at pre-defined times
- Over 200 built-in reports covering both common and abnormal server activity
- Various report formats include e-mail attachments in HTML, PDF and CSV formats
- Intuitive interface for managing all Audit Journal parameters
- Scheduling function executes audit reports by selectable criteria
- Automatic maintenance mode generates a daily audit log
- Comprehensive system for managing and controlling disk space
Learn about related iSecurity products: