Analysis of IBM i Security
- accesses your System i LPARs from a PC
- reports on the system’s security status in numerous categories within minutes
- provides industry best-practice recommendations for improving your system’s security
Do you know how effective your System i security is? Unfortunately many companies don’t and hope that the security “hot potato” will not become an issue. As such, and because they believe that IBM i is a secure operating system, these companies downplay the need for a comprehensive security solution for the System i.
In reality, every system MUST be checked regularly for compliance levels, in order to ensure the highest levels of security and auditing possible.
Assessment checks your systems’ security-related definitions and values and reports – in minutes – the exact strengths and weaknesses of your computer’s security policies.
- If the network is really protected
- If ports are wide open to intruders
- If user sign-on attributes are implemented properly
- If there are too many power users accessing the network
- If auditing policies are performing as necessary
- How secure the network would be by using iSecurity
- If security policies adhere to IBM’s recommended values
- What is the common denominator for object authorities?
- If the network is detecting security breaches in real-time
- If there is a minimum number of power users defined
- Performs a thorough check on the efficiency of your System i
- Hyperlinks help navigate through different sections
- Provides colorful, graphically-displayed results
- Provides a detailed written analysis of security policy efficiency
- Numerical scores help explain results
- Covers user class, user privileges, system settings, exit points, sign-on attributes, password control, network protection, unattended terminals, and more.
- Easy-to-use: simply download, execute and obtain results in minutes
- Intuitive and easy-to-understand
- Industry best-practice security system value recommendations
- Raz-Lee certified for accuracy
- Suggests iSecurity products required for maximum security and compliance
- Thorough and comprehensive – checks ALL aspects of your system security