Field Encryption for IBM i Servers
iSecurity Field Encryption protects sensitive data using strong encryption, integrated key management and auditing. Encryption is vital for protecting confidential information and expediting compliance with PCI DSS standards, government regulations (i.e. GDPR, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley) and state privacy laws.
- Files are never locked; they are available for application use even when encryption keys are refreshed.
- Supports all types of data: Character, Zoned Decimal, Packed Decimal, Clob and Blob. Supports null-capable data as well as non-null-capable data.
- Comprehensive Find Sensitive Fields system provides superior quality in finding based on iterations over partial estimation of size, type, name, text, etc.
- Get trillions of encryption combinations that each can be decrypted to its original value.
- Works on a wrapper program thus does not require the program source.
- Optimized for data masking and consumes no CPU for decryption in such cases.
- KEK (Key encrypting Keys) as well as Data Keys can be automatically changed, unattended.
- In a multi-site environment, a single key manager can be set to support all sites, centralizing all keys-related activity.
- Key Manager, Data Manager, and Token Manager can optionally be installed on different IBM i LPARs.
- Supports both Encryption and Tokenization.
- Maintains unencrypted sort settings that have been activated prior to encryption.
- Policy driven security and limitation of capabilities ensures Separation of Duties.
- Comprehensive logs for tracing of activities.
- Full journaling system guarantees that any change in parameters is logged.
- Uses NIST encryption standards.
- Adheres to both GDPR, PCI and COBIT standards.
- 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit AES encryption supported.
- Based on IBM Native APIs.