Intrusion Prevention System for IBM i
iSecurity Firewall is a comprehensive, all-inclusive intrusion prevention system that secures every type of internal and external access to the IBM i server. It enables you to easily detect remote network accesses and, most importantly implement real-time alerts to trap hackers.
- Protects all communication protocols (SQL, ODBC, FTP, Telnet, SSH, Pass-through, etc.)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) with real-time detection of access attempts.
- Deep analysis of each attempt based on user, IP,
- Powerful report generator and scheduler
- Precisely controls what users may perform after access is granted – unlike standard firewall products
- Protects both native and IFS objects – all of your databases are secured
- Top-down network access rules design uses Best-Fit algorithm to determine the most suitable rule for any security event
- Includes simple wizards to build rule definitions based upon actual network access events
- Robust log functions as a table with ability to filter, sort, organize and present data
- Port blocking capability