Automated Security Breach Reporting and Correction
In today’s business environment, it is not enough to discover and report on a security problem after it occurs.
Traditional audit software provides useful historical data after the fact but often lacks state-of-the-art functionality to provide relevant managers with alerts and enable corrective specific corrective actions.
Take Charge with iSecurity Action
iSecurity Action provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution. For example, if a user attempts to copy a critical file, Action can send an SMS message to the security officer’s mobile phone and automatically sign off and disable the offending user.
Scripts can even initiate actions that execute if an appropriate response does not occur within a specified period of time!
Rules trigger actions and alerts based on one or more parameters associated with a particular event. Examples of selection parameters include user, date, time, job, workstation, library, object name, IP address, command, job name, etc.
It is extremely easy to define rules and actions with the Action Rule Wizard feature.
How Does it Works?
Advantages of using iSecurity Action
Action real-time detection continuously monitors the system for a wide variety of security and other system events, including:
- Events detected by Audit real-time auditing
- Transactions detected by Firewall network security rules
- Viruses detected by Antivirus
- Suspicious data changes detected by AP-Journal
- Active job status and checking for jobs that are not active
- Current system and memory pool status
iSecurity Action Workflow
- Alert messages sent via Syslog, SNMP, e-mail, SMS, MSGQ or Twitter
- Automatically takes corrective actions by running command scripts or programs
- Rule Wizard makes definition process simple for non-technical users
- Rules can use many different selection criteria
- Tight control over authority adoption
- Responds to events detected by Audit, Firewall, AP-Journal, Anti-Virus, Authority on Demand, etc.
- Responds to current system status parameters and active jobs
- Restrict user access during vacations, holidays and other planned absences
- Automatically disables inactive user profiles
- Built-in command script interpreter with replacement variable support