Efficient and Secure File Editor
Information retrieval and manipulation methods such as DFU or QUERY require compilation and definition steps.
Unlike SQL, iSecurity FileScope enables modifying database requests on the fly, performs record updates under your visual control, holds complete control over printing of reports and supports UNDO for any change!
Edit IBM i files with iSecurity FileScope
The primary focus of iSecurity FileScope is to enhance general user productivity and at the same time provide super-user level tools to those who can benefit from them:
- System Administrators
iSecurity FileScope’s powerful capabilities have enabled thousands of IBM i users world-wide to quickly and easily perform file editing functions as well as advanced activities such as global and local record updates, data conversion and creation of test data.
FileScope has a simple, easy-to-manipulate user interface and does away with the need to program even a single line of code!
How Does it Work?
Advantages of using FileScope as Editor
- Software development and maintenance times are greatly reduced
- Advanced error tracing and identification capabilities
- Print, e-mail or export a complete audit trail
- Undo any set of changes, or particular change, performed during the last 99 days
How iSecurity FileScope Enhances Programmer's Productivity
- Triggers alert messages and corrective actions
- High speed report generator, with no prior preparation
- Subset Feature
- Enables field names when defining subsets
- Query Wizard
- quickly creates queries without programming
- Improved SOX/PCI support
- SYSLOG/SNMP Messages for SIEM – transmits up to 1000 lines per second.
- User Activity List Email – including users, times and actions.
- FileScope includes Unicode support which enables viewing SAP, JDE, MOVEX, BPCS, and other files.
- XML support
- Report Generator
- Full Screen Update