Manage and report on multiple systems
Manage and Control Information from Multiple Systems in one Consolidated Screen.
iSecurity Multi System manages multiple systems from a single control point.
This enables System Administrators to manage all the iSecurity Suite even if its distributed across multiple systems from a single Point of View.
iSecurity Multi System
When operating multiple systems or LPARs, iSecurity Multi System allows you to define the tool once and it copies across all systems.
Reports can be scheduled to run automatically from both GUI and green screens across the IBM i network. Data is merged and shown as a single view.
Reports can also be shown as HTML, PDF and Excel CSV Files
Centralized control, reporting and audit for IBM i at a glance and in a User Friendly Interface
- Runs reports over the IBM i network, merges data, shows it as single output
- Runs reports over a copy of the data of another system
- Sends SYSLOG Trap messages to “Central Console” systems
- All iSecurity products offer the same environment with the same queries
- Output can be sent by e-mail as HTML, PDF, CSV
- Output can be opened as EXCEL in the GUI interface