PGP for IBM i Servers
iSecurity PGP Encryption allows you to encrypt files that are transferred to the cloud or to encrypt files on the cloud that are to be transferred to on-premises. Encryption is vital for protecting confidential information and expediting compliance with PCI DSS standards, federal regulations (i.e. HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley) and state privacy laws.
- Helps protect sensitive IBM i data
- Secures e-mail communications with automatic, policy-based message encryption.
- Supports regulatory compliance requirements
- Prevents the need for manual processes to first transfer files to a PC and then encrypt them
- Ensures real end-to-end encrypted transmissions