Auditing and Monitoring Solutions for IBM i Servers
Raz-Lee has developed auditing and monitoring solutions for IBM i (as400) series to help you ensure your system and data are reliable and secure.
iSecurity Auditing and Monitoring products help companies meet their IBM i auditing requirements by providing best in class monitoring and reporting solutions that secure their business-critical databases. It supports capabilities such as user monitoring and control, sophisticated reporting and application data tracking – thereby streamlining server security audits.
Business Need for iSecurity Auditing & Monitoring
- To ensure IT systems are reliable, secure and not vulnerable to computer attacks.
- To reduce risks of data tampering, data loss or leakage, service disruption, and poor management of IT systems.
- Mandatory Security Regulations
- GDPR, NIS Directive, HIPAA, SOX
- Event and User Activity Tracking
- External auditor’s demands
- Internal security policies
- To answer auditor’s demands
- To check application DB activities
- To report change of information across time
- To understand activities related to a single person/account/order… by multiple dimensions
- To answer many questions such as: who did this change, when was it done, by which program
- To maintain data integrity of sensitive data from data tampering and data loss
- To comply with mandatory Security Regulations
- GDPR, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and other regulations