Complete Analytics Solutions for IBM i
System weaknesses that hackers can exploit can disrupt systems and business as well as expose sensitive or personal information. It is important to evaluate your IBM i system’s internal control design and effectiveness. This includes, but is not limited to, efficiency and security protocols, IT governance, and compliance levels, to ensure the highest levels of security and auditing possible.
Raz-Lee has developed several evaluation, reporting and alert solutions for assessing security risks, analyzing data and presenting actionable information to help executives, managers and other corporate end users make informed business decisions.
IBM i Evaluation, Reporting & Alert Products
Business Need for iSecurity Evaluation, Reporting & Alerts:
- Insight on excessive user authority
- Detect security risks to system
- Pinpoint location of sensitive data
- Automation of security administration and compliance tasks
- Securing native OS/400 objects
- Comprehensive diagnosis of the security configurations of IBM i
- Network-wide overview of IBM i servers’ compliance level with government, industry and corporate regulations
- Integration with SIEM products for forensic analysis of security-related events
- Real-time alerts of security threats