Display & Analysis of IBM i Log Data
iSecurity Visualizer is a Business Intelligence System for display and analysis of data from the IBM i server. It allows IT managers and system administrators to graphically analyze IBM i security related activities instantaneously and without OS/400 technical knowledge.
Visualizer process large quantities of transaction data with minimal storage requirements. and works on any JDBC-enabled SQL table.
iSecurity Visualizer Key features
- Graphical presentation and analysis of Firewall and Audit log data
- Instantaneous response to queries, regardless of log file size
- Excellent for investigative purposes to isolate specific events on specific dates, from certain IP addresses, etc.
Visualizer is an advanced security data warehouse solution that allows IT managers and system administrators to graphically analyze IBM i security related activities instantaneously and without OS/400 technical knowledge.
Visualizer interfaces to iSecurity products such as Audit, Firewall, AP-Journal and FileScope to help in finding the “needle in the haystack” when investigating possible security breaches or other critical system activity.
Special functionality has been added to Visualizer to assist in visually analyzing User Profile attributes instantaneously! This feature is especially useful to System Administrators and Help Desk personnel in managing and monitoring User Profile passwords, status, authorities and more.
Visualizer uses Business Intelligence techniques to process large quantities of transaction data with minimal storage requirements. This process eliminates the need for time-consuming log scanning and tracking activities that tie up system resources and increase IT operating costs. Visualizer works on any JDBC-enabled SQL table.
Visualizer is an Eclipse-based product which makes security-related investigation and analysis a snap, even for technologically challenged users. The user simply clicks to select filters and a 3D pie chart, or similar graphics, appears in moments and shows the exact breakdown by the selected criteria. Want to tweak the analysis a bit? Simply mouse a few changes and the revised results appear instantaneously.
- User-friendly and intuitive Eclipse-based GUI
- Exceptionally fast “slice and dice” technology
- Report generator creates statistical reports with rich graphics
- Automatically associates all significant data elements with each transaction type
- Easily filter data to “drill down” into log files, accessing actual log data
- Set up multiple filter criteria and reuse as necessary
- Operates in conjunction with other iSecurity products and with any SQL table
- Extract the information you need for cross-correlation data analysis, comparison and investigation
- Replaces time-consuming and error-prone batch job executions
- Extract log data fitting your specific needs instantaneously
- Graphical representation of security-related activities
- Quickly analyze and monitor important User Profile information such as passwords, disabled/enabled status, User Class, special authorities, etc.